Grimsby 01472 240251 Scunthorpe 01724 847888 Louth 01507 600610 Barton 01652 632 215
I need help with...

Get in touch

Send us your contact details and short message, and one of our legal advisors will be in touch

Is there anything else that has to happen after the moving date?

Your solicitor will register the change of ownership together with any mortgage at the Land Registry. This process can take a few weeks. Once completed they will send you a document from the Land Registry to confirm that you are the new owners.